12K Mile Mint 1992 Teal Turbo Supra

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Just wanted to share this video with anyone who wants to see what a 1992 teal Toyota Supra Turbo with 12k miles looks like. Absolutely amazing condition. He is doing a interview with the owner so ask some questions in his video if there is anything you want him to ask.

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
Nothing wrong with Targa or 7m. I'd love to have it.

A Gem like this shouldn't be molested... So hardtop would be worthless unless you wanted a killer. I'd much rather cruise with the top off an enjoy the car like I do with my 91.

Abe's 1987

Authorized Seller
Man this thing is in pristine condition. If only I would buy it. As far as 7m just swap in a jz. Targa are actually pretty fun.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Miguel! That's awesome to see. What a crazy rare car at this point. I'd like to know what it'll post for when they list it. This is far more rare than the '90 that went at Barrett Jackson this year, IMO. Slightly more miles here, but far more sought after combo.

I suspect in 2030 this will be a $100k car.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
so cool to see but I wouldnt want it. I like to drive my cars
Afraid I'm in that boat with you...

My question then, who trades in such a car? Surely, surely they know what they have and what it would be worth on the open market? I mean, unless the dealership traded you straight across for a brand new LS500 or something along those lines, new Land Cruiser perhaps?

supraguy@aol

Authorized Seller
My question is,
Where’s the firewall vin plate?
Shouldn’t it be there? The hole for the rivets are there.

SupraTrbo89

Authorized Seller
I assume someone added what looks to be an MK2 Supra decal on the hatch lid? The car is damn near perfect though. About 10 years ago I found a 87 supra turbo 20 min from my house that had 58K on it and was in perfect shape other than a little fading on the nose. It was owned by an old lady and had been in storage after she passed. The car was totaled but I wish I still had that car b/c it was unmolested. With my 89 now that has a JDM 7M swap, I keep finding hacked up wiring that makes me scratch my head.