mk4 hulk hogan video

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
FYI: the green car is only one of many surpas they own... they have a black auto TT and a new yellow modified single mk4....AND get this... NICK has at least ONE mk3 :D

you heard it here first....but shhhh i think its a secret ;)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Idealsupra said:
FYI: the green car is only one of many surpas they own... they have a black auto TT and a new yellow modified single mk4....AND get this... NICK has at least ONE mk3 :D

you heard it here first....but shhhh i think its a secret ;)

The yellow one is the black one. If it's the yellow TRD widebody one you are talking about, it's not a single, it's got twins on it. I was just looking over that thread earlier on SF, it's a nice car :drool:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Loki said:
The yellow one is the black one. If it's the yellow TRD widebody one you are talking about, it's not a single, it's got twins on it. I was just looking over that thread earlier on SF, it's a nice car :drool:

yeah sorry i had seen the car in person like the next day lol... they were originally gonna go single on it and decided to go wit hthe rare hks twins setup...damn gt2835s i believe... pretty sweet setup...

and i didnt realize they turned the black one INTO the yellow one until then either....either way...

good shit...and yes nick said he wants mk3s also...so should be interesting ;)