Student cuts off penis and tongue

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Did you read the following article? The kid drives a Honda.
I wonder why, even if drugged, someone would... hell how the hell COULD you do that with garden shears? :nuts:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
ill sell you one of the plants and you can make the tea for you self, then tell us if you were able to cut your little guy off!

just for fun, angels trumpet is the name for the plant more properly called DATURA. it has trumpet shaped flowers, developing into seed pods covered in spines. that btw, also gives it its other nick name, thorn apple, and for its hallucinogenic properties, devils apple.

it is related to the nightshade family of plants, including the tomato and tobacco plant.

the effects of ingesting datura are probably the only TRUE hallucinogenic effects that a plant can offer. however the experience is more like a delerium, and there is probably LITTLE chance of having a positive experience on this substance.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
^He was on drugs so probably not.

I wonder what thought crossed his mind...Hmmm, I think today I'll get high and cut off my schlong (or whatever they call it in Germany).

I think he had problems already, the drugs just amplified it.

L

lanky189

hahhahhaa!! im not laughing at the guy with no penis....i was just wondering if the same tea would help me cut the penis off my face!

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
lanky189 said:
hahhahhaa!! im not laughing at the guy with no penis....i was just wondering if the same tea would help me cut the penis off my face!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:momaru: :momaru: :rofl: :rofl: :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr