92t vs 3000gt

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
theres this beuitiful green 3000gt i see at the college parkin lot all the time with dual tip exhaust and chromies its just sexy to look at and i see this guy drive away from lot like every day and i just say, god, damn. that sounds sexy, thing is he never see's my car cus i walk to the school being 2 blocks away. well today he saw it.
its like 11pm on this local popular 1 way and i see him go by so i catch up we get to the light and its just a subtle take off at speed limit but its enough for my car to spool and i got his attention. he revs it a bit and keeps next to me at traffic speed when this black honda comes up behind us and tailgates me the 3000 fades behind and lets the honda by, i can see this car just wait for an opening then trys to pass me so right when he's at my door i drop the pedal and insta spool he hears it and just gives up right there 3 cars behind. i put on my signal to get onto another 1 way w/ less ligths and the civic bails but the 3000gt keeps folowing me. we get to the light he revs it to show off and i just spool to about 3000rpm , respectavly.we finaly get to the long stretch and we both get a red. i've got so much distracting crap in my car (passport g-timer,radar detect, and scanner) that i dont get off right away when the light turns green so he pulls on my like half a car i say oh shit and hit ect and gun it. at first we're side by side but i hit 4k rpm and i just leave him behind by like 3 cars tehn he just lets it go and i end up a good 2 blocks down the road in an instant. i'm pretty sure it was not a vr4 but still a nice car.
i saw what his car could do, its nice, but not that great. and yes i do have an auto. sadly, but i get a good torque curve and consistency in my runs so lay off, mod list
K&N
3'' cooleeze w/ elbow
synthetic from motor to trany.
this was a good kill for me cus i looked up to this car for a while , now i just look at it.

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
probably the SL. those things only have 230HP and they weigh more than Supras.

I bet my 3000 would spank you and it's not a VR4 :D

nah really tho, good run.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
how bout we both drive halway accross the states to kansas or something to see wich is the spanker, your 3000 not the supra im not fukin w/ that.