What the hell is a turbonater???

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
sureeeeeeeeeeeee throw a nice big ass obstruction in your intake tract. why dont you just send them your money for some property on the moon or something like that.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Yeah, I figured it would restrict the intake air......

Anyway,
Hey, did you hear about the idiot who wanted to buy the mining rights for Mars then tried to sue NASA for tresspassing....I heard that on the radio the other day driving to work.

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
it looks like the POS thing that is always on speedvision.it is called the tornado.it is SUPPOSED to give you more horsepower better tourqe and more gas milage.i think it is sh*t

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
You know what's funny?
The turbocharger has what I would consider to be the best possible vain construction for compressing and pushing air into an engine.
Even with all of the cad designed curvature, etc... the thing still has to spin at close to 50,000 rpm before it changes from being an intake obstruction to pushing air faster than the motor can take it.
Why the hell to people think that a little blower fan based on an age-old design used primarily to cool school bus drivers could possible be anywhere close to helping the engine breathe when it only spins at 3,000 rpm?
Let alone the stationary fans that "create a velocity modifying vortex that increases fuel atomization"? Some people are so fuktarded.
-Jake

pedro

Apr 7, 2005
socal
man at my school (uti) we dyno tested these and lost 5-10 RWHP on a super changed ws6, my supra, and an integra ... so do yourself a favor and save ur money.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
shit if you buy that i'll sell you some of my socks for $30 so you can jam it in the 3000 pipe that way you get incredible fiber filtration for a cleaner running motor and added fuel effeiciency.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol
how the hell is it supposed to work like i see no possible way this could possibly work
and this is a freakin bent peice of duct work that is polished.
god why cant i have the skill to sell shit to people.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
americanjebus said:
shit if you buy that i'll sell you some of my socks for $30 so you can jam it in the 3000 pipe that way you get incredible fiber filtration for a cleaner running motor and added fuel effeiciency.

Seriously. I'll sell some of my skidmarked whitey tighties on eBay as Limited Edition Racing Striped Undies. If I'm good, maybe I can leave duel tracks like that of a car equipped with a limited slip.:)