Chi2k5

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
OK. Who's going to 2k5, and who's looking for someone to tag along with? Last year a group of us met up in Urbana/Champaign,IL (sp? But don't really care lol) And it was a blast. Lots of drive-bys and the like. I'm just curious who's going to be there. I can't wait.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I guess date/times would be helpful...
HERE It's the 'official' site. not really a whole lot of info yet, no date nailed down, weird. But it's either Aug 19-21 or 26-28. If you go you Have to stay overnight. Ask anyone who went last year, that hotel was SWEET. Super nice and fairly cheap. Awesome turn out, even with the rain last year, but no track time for me to kill some MKIV's with my MKII. :mad: If anyone has, or knows of any other MKII's, please bring them. I would love you forever.

Nobody talks to the MKII guy. :sadwavey:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Was Bob the guy that did the do-nut coming off the interstate? or am I thinking of someone different? Thanks though, I just wish the wheels weren't turned on my Green car. I think I'm gonna photoshop them straight like the rears.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
It's deffinately worth the drive, even from SE Indiana. Not that WI would be a cake walk either. I would say that a good time will be had by all. I wanna get some track time this year though. Grant, you're going down. (with the 82)

In other news, I saw 2 MKIII's today, and an MKI...! It was in really nice shape considering how old the thing is. Couldn't run him down though, friggin traffic. I woulda bought that thing.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Glad to hear. You'll love every minute of it. Wonder if I can get the mkii up to 200 hp before then...that'd be great. They better have the drags this year, Grant... you're going down.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Blue87T(Dan) said:
I will be there for sure.

Dan

Glad you're planning on coming, can't wait to meet you in person!

mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Glad to hear. You'll love every minute of it. Wonder if I can get the mkii up to 200 hp before then...that'd be great. They better have the drags this year, Grant... you're going down.

I'll be ready, punk! I think we're going to be blessed with beautiful racing weather this year. Last years meet was just too close to spring.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Steve, I love those wheels. It's a shame my MKII is 4 lug, or I owulda went home with 'em last week. :icon_wink Lemme know if you want to get a caravan going, I'd imagine I'm gonna meet up in Urbana with Grant again, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I WILL have 200 hp by then. Not sure how, but I will have it.