greddy profec spec II

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Well today i am going to install my greddy profec B spec II EBC today. Ill let you guys know how this goes. If you have please post and let me know where you mounted it at. Im thinking taking out the ash tray and putting it there. Also, i am curious as to what boost i can run it too on the stock head gasket. I am thinking no more than 9 or 10psi to play it safe.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I have a PRofec B or something, but I dont think its the "spec II". Mine has just nobs, no digital readout.

OMGFUCKLOVEDRIFTOTEAM_11.jpg

It came with the car when I bought it.

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Thats it. I need your help. I have the bottom one. Ok can you send a pic of the fuel pressure regulator where i have to T-it off at. Also, external or internal wastegate. Don't know where that second hose goes from the solenoid. Please help

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I can tell where they come through, with the rest of the stuff. On the passenger side, theres a place for a bunch of wires to come out, and thats where 2 cables come out. Other than that I have no idea where they lead, only where they lead in the engine bay

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
huntin5L: i have one
i drilled a small hole directly to the right of where the steering column passes through the firewall. you dont know where the fuel pressure regulator is? there are vacuum diagrams online here somewhere.... http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/install/graphics/vacuum_2h.gif
left of the intake manifold
splice hose #90999-92002

as for the solenoid wiring, i just jammed it through the big grommet that the harness passes through. use a coathanger stretched out and it pulls right through.

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Everything installed, i will do a write up here somewhere. Now i just have to learn how to use the thing. I will do that tomorrow, im tired.