Ghost In the Shell

L

lanky189

Squidd got me started watching Queer eye for the straight guy a while back. It is by far the best tv show I watch on a regular basis. Men wern't really my thing until I began to see the Fab 5... it's great. Not only does the show help me clean up my appearence, but I have met a whole group of guys who meet up every night it's on to watch it together!

Any other Fab 5 fans out there?

Talk to you later..... it's FAB 5 time boys!

PS: I think the cooking guy is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

:2ar15: BTW, me and CK LOOOOOOOVE popcorn and sitting in the love seat during Queer eye for the straight guy. I don't know what I would do without him. :momaru: :2ar15: :eek:wned:

by Rpk2012

Last edited by a moderator:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
They have and are releasing two different seqauls to Ghost in the Shell

GITS Stand alone complex

GITS Innocence

these are the two next ones

Stand alone complex was a TV series that was played and has an amazing story line and plot.

Innocence was another movie epic. and is just as great.

Stand alone complex i belive is now playing on American TV if you have satelite Dub in English for the non hard core Anime Lovers out there.

innocence there is no word on yet if they are going to Dub it or not

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Go Venture Bros.
Muhahahah and Family Guy.
Brock could so kick that chicks ass
but GITS is good.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Loki said:
The best anime ever...that never made any sense.
ROFLMAO that almost made my breakfast cereal come out my nose Loki!!

You're 100% correct though! (still enjoyed it even though I suspect you'd have to be stoned to understand it)

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
bobiseverywhere said:
They have and are releasing two different seqauls to Ghost in the Shell

GITS Stand alone complex

GITS Innocence

these are the two next ones

Stand alone complex was a TV series that was played and has an amazing story line and plot.

Innocence was another movie epic. and is just as great.

Stand alone complex i belive is now playing on American TV if you have satelite Dub in English for the non hard core Anime Lovers out there.

innocence there is no word on yet if they are going to Dub it or not

SAC is on TV - I have up to DVD 5. The last 2 DVD's are coming out in May and July

Innocence you can buy at Best Buy (I have), but its in Japanese only w/subs.

SAC is indeed a good series, but that and Innocence are re-hashing a lot of the ideas and story arcs from the original manga that weren't included in the first movie. Still...SAC being an 'alternate' timeline, the whole laughing man premise is quite good.

Loki - I will agree with you - Evangelion is an amazing series, but with a lot of the Japanese manga and anime, when it gets to the end it gets rather bizarre. I guess it lost something when it was translated.....either that or the writer was on crack.....when i first saw the actual end of evangelion i was stupified. it was so weird.

L

lanky189

nice ck... very very nice...

also.. GITS is great... I've got Squidd's dvd's right now..and I watched Innoncence like 5 times in a week.... it was absolutely amazing...
and the manga i borrowed from him really helped me understand somethings..

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I was fine with the first ending of evangelion. But people complained and they made a second alternate ending. That one was a complete mind f**k. It messed with my head for like three days after, until I just gave up trying to my any logical since of it.

As for GITS I thought the movie ws pretty good, and SAC did ok as well.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
actually - that second 'mind fuck' was the original. The studio made them change it for the official release....then they managed to bug them and after several years finally released it. First in Japan, then here.....

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
damnit Lanky get on the ball here Ck is makin u look like micheal jackson fightin mike tyson. get up and throw some more punches.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Yeah I'd say that is defiantly a point for CK. :yelrotflm
Good job man. Lanky....pick up the pace, CK is leaving you in the dust.

L

lanky189

well don't throw anything at me.... its apart of Ck and My little war we have going here.... steer clear or somebody may get caught in the crossfire..