Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Page_016.gif

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
cygnusx1.net
it's not really that much fun to trade all social capabilities for wab savy search skillz.

bandit

supra enthusiast
May 16, 2005
southeast missouri
i have it in my favorites, but some things are hard to find in there and i dont know exactly where to look or dont like hitting the next button all the time

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I would but I can't find it under all that dust.

I all reality though, I cheated with my TSRM. One day I right clicked and saved all the pages of the online TSRM and then went down to the copy shop I worked at and printed it off. So no I have it in paper and digital when ever I need to look at it.

C

Chad

Geee was that appropriate use of office supplys? You should be fired!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Chad said:
HAHA The boss cought u! :biglaugh:

Damn! And I thought I got away with it. :biggrinbo

Actually it is 1,363 pages and 43MB unzipped without the EPC. It was a little over 1 ream of paper(I made it double sided). And at $1.50 per ream my boss said not to worry about it

My boss let things like that slide because it was a small business that he owned and he only paid me $8.00hr., when I had been offered $15.00hr. elsewhere but stayed out of loyalty. So he was cool with little projects here and there. Plus it was an 88PPM copier with print functionality. It printed the book in 16min and then another 2min to bind it.

Last edited: