Is this what i think it is?

C

Chad

A teacher was gonna make me remove this as my wallpaper becouse she thought it was a marijuana plant growing in the background. lol is it? I told her the supra stays.

Attachments

• k12.JPG
    k12.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 118

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
holy shit thats funny.
wtf who takes a large shot of a car just to have a plant as the main theme, WTF. tell her she is a freakin moron.

C

Chad

D34DC311 said:
holy shit thats funny.
wtf who takes a large shot of a car just to have a plant as the main theme, WTF. tell her she is a freakin moron.
cant disagree with teachers... they think there right all the time...

Last edited by a moderator:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
supraman7mgte said:
i can say,without a doubt,that the plant in question IS NOT MARIJUANA. it looks like nothing like the ones in my closet....

hahaha
god that was funny
and take like the largest res pic and photochop out the plant and replace it with "Ur fuh kin stupid"
so if u zoom in to that part of the pic you can read it.

C

Chad

supraman7mgte said:
i can say,without a doubt,that the plant in question IS NOT MARIJUANA. it looks like nothing like the ones in my closet....
Im laughing so hard at this right now. Bad thing is im in class. lol

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Wow your teacher is an idiote,i think she was having flashbacks of her pot smoking days when she seen that.........

None the less the car looks great ,who woud have even noticed that plant in the background,let alone asume its pot is barely even noticable, even to a proffessional pothead..........

C

Chad

Its rons car or robs? idk someone on this forum i like his car alot. its awsome

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
there is nothing funny about that. this person is your teacher? who is supposed to be some what knowledgable?

shes a fuckin moron.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
photshop the pic and put that plant and some real marijuana plants all over the place have it growing out of the cars grill and all arround it just to smite her.