Foamy knows whats up..

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
this site is awesome, i found thesea while back but havent seen any of the new episodes.
another site that was awesome was icebox, with mr. wong. but you have to pay for it now, :( i like mr. wong. he was the man.

L

lanky189

It took a squirrel to say what i've been thinking.

It's time for Marshall Law.. give the Guardsmen some guns and lots of ammo. Then start pickin off the low life waste of oxygen scum that keeps pouring out of the store fronts stealing microwaves and cd players and bullshit... somebody who will steal and loot in such at time is someone we don't need alive anymore.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
lanky189 said:

It's time for Marshall Law.. give the Guardsmen some guns and lots of ammo. Then start pickin off the low life waste of oxygen scum that keeps pouring out of the store fronts stealing microwaves and cd players and bullshit... somebody who will steal and loot in such at time is someone we don't need alive anymore.

Agreed.... food and drinks are a different story.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
lanky189 said:

I just want to know where they put the stuff they are stealing? Most everyones house got fucked right? Or are the just outta towners in for some free shit.