What is the CCA of stock 91 7mgte battery?

jaydm16

May 2, 2005
as the topic states... what is the stock cold cranking amps of the battery. Mine has been replaced w/ a 500 cca battery which seems a little too small.

sathu

Apr 20, 2005
SJ, CA
Maybe call toyota and ask heh?
My toyota is replaced with a gell battery of 1000CCA, booo yaaa :icon_razz .

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
sathu said:
Maybe call toyota and ask heh?
My toyota is replaced with a gell battery of 1000CCA, booo yaaa :icon_razz .

What Toyota uses now isn't the same as what it originally came with. We use better batteries than they originally did.

boogum7

May 24, 2007
Oregon
i also run an optima red top. dont remember the cca. but the optima can be placed on its side, upside down, etc. :naughty:

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Thought they were Group 27 but I forget. I'm using the next size down because I have a Priority Start unit strapped to the battery and need the room. Never had a problem but it doesn't get very cold where I live.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
MA70Snowman said:
thats what i'm running, optima red top. CCA 1000

Hate to burst your bubble of red top joy, but the highest CCA Optima claims across their red top series is 800... I suspect you're think CA. ;)

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
mk3 bamf said:
Do you like your Kinetik?

I love it. Ive had it for 3 years going strong. I can still put my multimeter on it and get 12.5v still!!!

Recently my alt. went dead i drove the car for 3 days on full accessories(a/c,lights,ect.) and only the battery. I can jump start cars off the battery with out even having the car on. Only downside to this battery is it is heavy as hell. Its smaller than optimas and other standard batteries, and weighs twice as much, and punches twice as hard. Ill propobly never run another brand battery again :bigthumb:

mk3 bamf

The Red Dragon
Jan 31, 2007
washington
Fuzz420 said:
I love it. Ive had it for 3 years going strong. I can still put my multimeter on it and get 12.5v still!!!

Recently my alt. went dead i drove the car for 3 days on full accessories(a/c,lights,ect.) and only the battery. I can jump start cars off the battery with out even having the car on. Only downside to this battery is it is heavy as hell. Its smaller than optimas and other standard batteries, and weighs twice as much, and punches twice as hard. Ill propobly never run another brand battery again :bigthumb:

Would the HC600 be fine?