CT-2Sucks 60 trim

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Fuckin eh! Got mine today! I havent yet taken off my old turbo to compare pics, but here are pics of the brand new one...got it off of Stevevangst on SF for $475 with old core. God am I happy to be able to boost again!!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
figgie said:
Orion, just don't go to boost happy with that :)
Eh...I cant run it more than stock boost anyways. The car is 100% stock except for a different head unit. Maybe I'll get a boost controller, but money needs to pay off some stuff and saved for my project car. Most I'll get for this one for a LONG time will be intake and BIC DDP. Hell the dash doesnt light up either (ricer ol lady before me has some LEDs inside to light shit up...chances are is just a freaking fuse) so I have some JDM reverse glow eBay things that I picked up for $17 shipped getting ready to be in. I absolutely love them...call them rice but they kick ass!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=7993980355&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1
After that, he made the bidding start at more :biglaugh: because I got them for so cheap
figgie said:
I thought you had a bigger turbo like sp61 or 67?

:biglaugh: I'm 16, I dont have that kind of money! I'd be happy with an SP61 or SP58 or something, but alas no, I dont have something like that.

I DO however have an airplane turbo:naughty:. Rajay T4. If you havent seen already, heres how crappy the innards are for boosting with:
rajay8.jpg