Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
1: Stop going to Burger King / McDonalds
2: AC compressor, AC lines, ect ect
3: Rear seats, Rear Set Belts
4: Panels
5: Antenna
6: Sound Dampening Material ( which weighs more then you think )
7: Lighter seats, stock ones are retardedly heavy, especially the 18 way adjustable
8: Spare, Tools

At least thats what I have done... it feels alottttttt lighter / better. I had a guy with an upgraded turbo + the works tell me my stock Supra felt faster... with just this done.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
IJ. said:
9: Buy a Mk2 the Mk3 is always going to be an ocean liner no matter how much you strip out ;)!

Hell yes........ I notice a lot of Supras tend to do their own, unwanted weight reduction..... it kinda flakes off every so often.... :biglaugh:

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
no problemo! i found that doing a search on the Supra Forums awhile back. according to the LBs off that list i've taken off 157 lbs so far, more to come of course, but not many things i can do for free anymore haha. soon i'll have to buy aftermarket parts to drop weight =P well a more effective way to drop weight of the car is to lose weight yourself haha i've lost 10 lbs so far after 2 weeks on a Low Carb Diet LOL it sucks but it's effective...

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i am at 3050 i wana break the 300o mark so bad i may do that wiht eh next up coming cage

then cut out shit load of stock braceing and shit

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
use lighter wheels, take out the back window and put tape over it, get rid of carpet, power antenna, stereo... stock amp...

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Hell yes........ I notice a lot of Supras tend to do their own, unwanted weight reduction..... it kinda flakes off every so often.... :biglaugh:
LMAO!!

Anywho what I have done:

Ac compressor, lines, condenser bla bla.
spare
back seats
everything in back of car besides side panels.
stereo
Al driveshaft
lightweight flywheel
SOON:
CFX nose
CFX hood
CFX almost everything else they make.

Plus I weigh a whopping 140lbs.

Mainly you need to make sure you take out wieght evenly front to back. I think that the car will start to feel a little funny if you do not.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
mkIIIman089 said:
LMAO!!

Anywho what I have done:

Ac compressor, lines, condenser bla bla.
spare
back seats
everything in back of car besides side panels.
stereo
Al driveshaft
lightweight flywheel
SOON:
CFX nose
CFX hood
CFX almost everything else they make.

Plus I weigh a whopping 140lbs.

Mainly you need to make sure you take out wieght evenly front to back. I think that the car will start to feel a little funny if you do not.
yeah, imma gt to it early tomorrow. ide like to drop 200 off it tomorrow just by strippin git . i think its possible. i think more than that is possible but well see. ill weigh everything too.

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
i've stripped out
all speakers, deck, all interior in the rear, power antenna, rear wiper motor, and some sound deadening stuff, and a few other things, but as i said from the LBs on that PDF file i lost 157, if you just strip out the things i did, and remove the AC stuff you'll make 200.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
Eric_Odie said:
i've stripped out
all speakers, deck, all interior in the rear, power antenna, rear wiper motor, and some sound deadening stuff, and a few other things, but as i said from the LBs on that PDF file i lost 157, if you just strip out the things i did, and remove the AC stuff you'll make 200.
ide like to lose as much as possible but ide settle for 200 in one day with no cost

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
p58334_1.jpg
Sound dampening removal = sucky.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I found an 89 non turbo 5spd that was an auto-x car. The body's in good shape but the interior is fully gutted with a full cage (that you have to climb over to get in) harnesses, race suspension (with sway bars and tower braces), no bumper supports, no creature comforts. Just radiator, engine, trans, body. It's gotta be down around 2500lbs. I could buy it for $500 and drop in my spare 7m-gte for pretty cheap. Then I'd finish stripping it (headlights and other useless crap). Whatta ya think? Should go pretty quick