blitz street spec boost crontrol need more then 18 psi

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well this boost controler only goes to 18 psi but i want it go more can i just use a bleder vavle and just trick the sbc in to thinking there is less boost form the main sores and up my psi

tahnsk i am pretty sure this will work but you never know

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
IMO, get another boost controller. Boot legging the normal operation of a boost controller isn't worth accidentally doing harm to the motor. Better to be safe than sorry...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Should work. Not exactly optimal, as the bleeder will lose metered air, but it might not be enough to worry about.

Bleeder is really cheap to put together and try out - pick one up from an aquarium shop and give it a shot.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well all i need is 2 extra psi since i wana run 20 psi with my set up i might bebale to do that wiht springs but that is so hard to do

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
i have a hks evc 4 boost controler that im thinking about getting rid of. i can boost that far if not higher(i keep it at a max of 14psi for now). im considering getting rid of it for a apexi controler. i wouldnt try to fool the engine with a spring that just might wear out.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i have evc 4 and i hate it so i got this one not know the max boost on it so i am kidna stuck with it