help out with the hurricane relief

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
well i guess things are pretty bad down south. i just kicked in 5$ to help out the red cross. i usually don't donate to stuff; but i think this situations calls for it.

www.redcross.org

thank you

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea holly shit they got hit bad did anyone see the news video of downtown buildings looks like something from the oklahoma city bombings and on the footage of the highway there was not one car.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
americanjebus said:
on the footage of the highway there was not one car.

..that's because they were either out of there, or covered in water. Sad state of affairs across the Gulf. Have our friends from that area checked in yet?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
well there was that ONE guy that managed to drive into the water that he couldn't see....... :nono: Old people rock......

Anyway, thats a crappy-crappy situation..... and yet another exscuse to raise gas prices...... $3, here we come!

I'm a feeler, but I mean..... you kinda have to expect that kinda stuff living on the gulf coast and below the water table..... :icon_conf

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Yeah, I know. I can't really control it - I'm in the military, so I am stationed right on the gulf. I am about 1/2 mile from the water. Then, there is a strip of water between the land and a thin island strip. After that, it's the gulf of Mexico.

As it sits right now, my living room is about 15 feet above sea level.