i cant believe tjhis

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
......................................................wow..........................................people are so stupid. The guy driving the car is a spineless *&$# for opening the door like that. That mob needed to be shot, or run over with a tank, or something.............wow

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Yeah, I would have shot them all, reloaded, and kept going. They were all attacking that woman, and last I checked, that's legal to shoot in someone else's defense. And no one called the police. Great.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
people would have been run over. they think im wouldnt, but i would lock the door throw it in reverse take out a few, and chase down the rest.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Man, if I saw that happening, I do believe I would have to call the cops and intervene. Hell, I would go home and get a shotgun or something.
Snitch..
That's such bullshit.
Maybe if the people in the crowd weren't doing anything stupid and illegal, they wouldn't have to worry about having someone "snitch" on them.

That video disgusted and angered me beyond belief. It's shit like that which makes me wish I could drop what I was doing and become a vigilante.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i actually thought they were gonna lynch her gawd damn and i bet she was forced into testifying or "snitching"

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
its really disgusting how people can treat others. and seriously what could she have possibly done that was so wrong. put a murderer in prison for life? or send a drug dealer up stream and now they cant get there fix. pathetic fuckin pathetic. lets just blow up that whole area whose with me??

streetknight

rip ssb
Mar 30, 2005
melbourne, fl
sucks but the guy could have drove off. and if he ran over any one he would have the proff of them jumping on the roof. but i kinda wanna know what happen did they kill her?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
It's sad - I love to play Grand Theft Auto, and that looked almost like something you would see in the game.. yet it disgusted me. This is PROOF that the media has nothing to do with perpetuating violence. GTA is entertaining, but it's not funny when it's real. Maybe I just have a much more firm grip of reality than some people who play these games?

Still, I can see Carl Johnson mowing that crowd of dipshit ghetto dwellers DOWN.

streetknight

rip ssb
Mar 30, 2005
melbourne, fl
i have played those "bad" games since i was young and i play bf2,farcry... and i would not go out and do that any day of the week. i even play paintball which to some is real sim. warfare and im still quite appalled at their actions.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
thats whats kind of funny, violence has actually gone down, its all bullshit.
media hypes crap up, and the lawyer jack thompson can lick my nuts, so can hilliery clinton, these two are behind crap about the video games. in reality it should be the parents that are getting looked into, and the money should be spent on education.
the only reason rockstar is getting the shit end of the stick is because they have money
the parents from the kids who killed those cops have none.
y because they a worthless parents.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
drunk_medic said:
Man, if I saw that happening, I do believe I would have to call the cops and intervene. Hell, I would go home and get a shotgun or something.
Snitch..
That's such bullshit.
Maybe if the people in the crowd weren't doing anything stupid and illegal, they wouldn't have to worry about having someone "snitch" on them.

That video disgusted and angered me beyond belief. It's shit like that which makes me wish I could drop what I was doing and become a vigilante.

WERD.

Not to mention the fact... I can't believe one person actually snitched on ALL those people.

Seriously, its like when you tell off some ford or chevy guy. WTF did ford or chevy do for you? I don't see them paying off your house or winning championships for you.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
MDCmotorsports said:
WTF did ford or chevy do for you? I don't see them paying off your house or winning championships for you.

"I love what you do for me - TOYOTA!" :love:

[Anyone remember those commercials?]

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
D34DC311 said:
thats whats kind of funny, violence has actually gone down, its all bullshit.
media hypes crap up, and the lawyer jack thompson can lick my nuts, so can hilliery clinton, these two are behind crap about the video games. in reality it should be the parents that are getting looked into, and the money should be spent on education.
the only reason rockstar is getting the shit end of the stick is because they have money
the parents from the kids who killed those cops have none.
y because they a worthless parents.

D34DC311..... well said...........

"I love what you do for me - TOYOTA!" <--- how could U NOT remember that?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
toyota keeps me employed by getting me to work in time with less bulshit but still takes a 30% cut of my paycheck.

anyway what is probably the sickest thing in that video is the camera man telling people to wait so he can get it on tape.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
drunk_medic said:
It's shit like that which makes me wish I could drop what I was doing and become a vigilante.

So true. I wanted to go help her so bad while watching that. I still think about it all the time. I wish I could do something.