Injector Cleaning

Supraholic

Mar 31, 2005
Houston, TX
Who do you guys use for injector cleaning.. For cleaning and balancing injectors ? vendor close to Houston (for my buddy) would be good..

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
I believe RC does cleaning and rebuilds.
http://www.rceng.com/service.htm#INJECTOR
I've heard a lot of good things from their cleaning. I even read a hot rod mag article, or a like mag, that sent their injectors to RC when they thought they were clean. When the got them back and raced them, the car was quicker. And all they did was clean and flow test the injectors and put em back in the car.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Cruzin charges 12 per injector I believe for cleaning and replacing any worn parts. Also replacing all seals.

Wendigo

Ericsplosion
Jul 25, 2005
New Paltz NY
Cruzin and Affordable have about the same price so it seems. Has any body had experiance with either. I'm learning that with this car cheap prices do not equal good deal.

steve_mk3

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
middletown, NJ
mkIIIman089 said:
I don't know about close to Houston. But www.cruzinperformance.com I have heard quite a few good things about.

I used cruzinperformance.com to clean my injectors. Nice guy, included a befor and after printout of injector flow. He also sends back the old parts he has replaced. I would use this service again.

My 2 cents.