who is.....

L

lanky189

lmao... that explains the DMV response...

i was drunk as a dumb founded monkey in a poo flingin party saturday night..

just ask eremyj...if he even remembers...

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I've been drinking more than usual since the 4th of July. I went to visit my parents in Arizona, and they got me hooked on this "On the Border" margarita mix. I bought a bucket of it, dropped in a bottle of Patron and froze it. The only better margarita I've had was an El Presidente margarita from Chili's restaurant.

L

lanky189

Idealsupra said:
keyzer soze?

oh shit.. not keyzer soze.... didn't he wipe out like an entire room full of people one day after his family was killed?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Jack
srry im not a very big beer drinker, i prefer something that is a challenge to breathe after 8 shots.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
lanky189 said:
oh shit.. not keyzer soze.... didn't he wipe out like an entire room full of people one day after his family was killed?

No, dude.. HE killed his own family in front of gang members who held them by gunpoint and demanded his gang territory. He then killed all but one of the gangsters, who lived to tell the tale. Keyser Soze made sure to kill anyone involved with the offenders - family and friends all died. If you were a friend of a friend of Keyser Soze's enemies, you were in a box in the ground if you were lucky.

Keyser Soze is a bad-ass.

L

lanky189

oooh yeahh..i remember now.

and yes.. me and eremyj were blasted...

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
hah, I got myself taken care of earlier.... had a bbq with a bunch of friends.... emptied half a mt. dew can and filled it up with rum... then i did the same with a pepsi can.... then I did the same with a big ass glass of pepsi....

wore off to soon though :(

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Justin said:
hah, I got myself taken care of earlier.... had a bbq with a bunch of friends.... emptied half a mt. dew can and filled it up with rum... then i did the same with a pepsi can.... then I did the same with a big ass glass of pepsi....

wore off to soon though :(

Micahel Jackson calls that "Jesus Juice".