Anyone have a pic of FMU on 7MGE?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Shaeff: You sure it's not Uterus? ;)

Makes perfect sense now you've posted, different people use different alphabet soup to describe things!

It's a prime case of "JAFA"....
(Just Another Fu**ing Acronym)

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
shaeff said:
fuel management unit?

-shaeff
That has to be it I think... What else would need "hooking up"

If that is the case, since you don't describe which one you have or anything. Umm read the manual? Then read it again. Then open the TSRM, then read the manual again till you get it :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
it *might* be a uterous... but thats usually the first thing we supra owners drop when cuttin weight. who needs a uterous in a supra?

-shaeff

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
shaeff said:
it *might* be a uterous... but thats usually the first thing we supra owners drop when cuttin weight. who needs a uterous in a supra?

-shaeff
Well none of us dont if we dont want the woman in the car to get pregnant. :)

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Oper8or said:
Well none of us dont if we dont want the woman in the car to get pregnant. :)

but you need to remeber kids after a few years are cheap labour when you need to sand back your pride and joy for "pocket money" mooohahhahahah

funny thing is i dont have a gf currently :p

thesupraman

Smirker
May 15, 2005
Frenchtown, NJ
"Fuel Management Unit" I have one on my car. My 12.6@116 setup is as follows: Vortech 4:1 fmu (raises fuel pressure 4 lbs per pound of boost instead of 1 lb like the stock regulator), Walbro 255, HKS FCD type K3 with dial set to 3, stock injectors, and stock afm. Running 18.5 psi boost with water/air intercooler on 104 octane unleaded. This setup gave me a perfect 12:1 a/f ratio from 3000 rpm all the way to redline. Lower boost levels will cause the engine to run rich under boost as does the stock intercooler because it is sooooo restrictive. Sorry about the blurry pic (the fmu is the blue thing). It is installed after the stock fpr.

Attachments

• 62-1 037.jpg
    62-1 037.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 36