Supes Damaged by Jealousy.

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
How many Supras have you come across that have been DAMAGED WRECKED, by a jealous partner. Ive came across 3 here in the UK in the past 24 hours :boink: Well I found a 46000mile one on a 90 plate
Looked at it intending to buy another one but was told the car was taken off the previous owner and garaged for 7 years, because the fell split up from his wife.When he was caught playing away. The car I bought from a salvage yard was keyed on every panel. Yes by a jealous spouse. I found a one on Ebay tonight and on reading the reason for sale, the guys prick got him in trouble. What is it with these cars and the oposite sex.............Hehehehe!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-supra_W0QQitemZ4569585708QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope the link works.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Wow, thats a nice car. It starts on the first time, the AC works all the way to the fag lighter. It has 100,000 miiillles... Wait, does that say fag lighter? That just seems so wrong, at least this side of the pond. If the lighters a fag then the whole car is probably gay, I would stay away from her/him.