Much better traffic.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
It looks like the outgage on the other forum has had a good side effect for our community. There are more conversations happening here now.

Let's all do ourselves a HUGE favor and not run back over there as soon as it comes back online. Lets stay here where we are supported - not simply tolerated - by the board administrators.

Keith

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i've got about 50 or so posts over there. i've been a member there as long as i was a member of the old SM pre-HACK, if not longer. i had 650+ whatever i have here now...

i like it here much better. so much more friendly, and its all mkiii's.

-shaeff

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
We are not "just tolerated" I dont think SF is bad at all the only shitty thing is the GB's and all the advertising bs... but I can live with it...

Don't even say the modds there are hard asses... well some.. But I certantly don't see me being one of them.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Zazzn said:
We are not "just tolerated" I dont think SF is bad at all the only shitty thing is the GB's and all the advertising bs... but I can live with it...

Don't even say the modds there are hard asses... well some.. But I certantly don't see me being one of them.

PFFFT! eric youre a nazi :D ;)

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Zazzn said:

you were a fuckin prick Zazzn..seriously man...naw..not seriously, just kidding. the mk3 mods were the best :)

i never had much problem with any SF mod, tho...well..post-Alaskan mods haha

I cant lie..once SF is back on..ill probably be there..HOWEVER, im really liking this new SM. Especially the little things like allowing us to post things under our names, etc. that makes a huge difference if you really think about it. ALot of people like to personalize their things, i am one of them (obviously)

I do plan on going to both sites as much as the traffic sways me :) i like em both. the new SM is like a breath of fresh air..everyone is pretty chilled here with the exception of a couple dickheads..but every forum as 'em.

only thing id really suggest is more smilies...8 just isnt cutting it.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
I'll probably go back to SF just like everyone else but only because of the sheer volume of resource on there..With that said, after SM got hacked, I got off my lazy ass an decided to finally start posting here so I'll be around more often than before :D