Pic of my project for now.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
A pic of my engine and dirty engine bay. More to come soon..

p55061_1.jpg

:naughty:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack said:
We've got to move that air filter out front, away from the hot manifold! :)

Yes I know but it's going to have to do for now due to costs..Plus the fact it's not that bad since I'm not an autocrosser or road racer. I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and for those 3 mins I can make toast, boil an egg and have enough time to consume it..lol..

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
VanSupra said:
Yes I know but it's going to have to do for now due to costs..Plus the fact it's not that bad since I'm not an autocrosser or road racer. I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and for those 3 mins I can make toast, boil an egg and have enough time to consume it..lol..

:rofl:

Engine is looking good, wish mine looked that good :(

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
VanSupra said:

ROFLMAO!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
bluemax said:
VanSupra, you're running a standalone? I don't see an airflow meter.

If your engine bay is dirty, then mine must be the city dump........

Yes I'm running a Microtech Standalone System.. Don't feel bad dude as I wouldn't even open the hood the way mine was was before..lol..

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
the specs are BROKEN!

Car's looking great Don, I'm really happy that this has finally worked out for you. It's my turn now :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Looks good Don. Time to get to the track. I wouldn't mind an egg as well. Got time for that as well LOL Since you have so much LAG on your hands :naughty:

PS: No more PNE rides for you now. :icon_razz

Duane

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Justin727 said:
Broken??? guess i'll get sick cause my hair is wet and its cold in here... errr
I'll know tomorow what the problem is, but it seems the oil seals borked. Pretty shytey as it only saw 4 pulls on the dyno at 18lbs and was set at 12lbs the rest of the time. The turbo hasn't really come alive yet and either has my car because of this..I'm hoping it won't be a problem though with warranty and all.

abustiffy

Apr 13, 2005
in a house
When I saw something about the oil seals going out so soon. I thought to myself "turbonetics" look at the pic, yep. If you dont have one, look into an oil line restrictor. When we sold turbonetics, that is how we saved them. Saw quite a few go bad before that, and a few less after it.