Yea Hes Selling it, on EBAY.

L

lanky189

Q: Do you also sell the car? I have some use for the filth that is in it..... (and I don't mean the driver....)

A: I can sell you filth at a very competitive price!

LMAO...good stuff

Q: Does that works whit the new Honda electric car?

A: It does! And it also work with the Honda gas lawnmowers ! MOW IT SIDEWAYZ!!!11 while saving as!

: Will this item help put hair on my chest?

A: We can include some "chest" hair in the box when we ship it.. Yes..."chest" hair

I LOVE THE QUESTIONS!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
LMAO!! Ive considered putting a screw in the floorboard under the gas pedal for the same reason...lololl

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
R2D2, Awesome find LOL
Those Q's & A's are hilarious!!

101 questions were asked.
http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...QAlways=1&SSPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI

I have to save those pages to show my friends.

Q: I like it. Is it varnished or will i have to paint it prior to installation? Can i get it painted to match my car?? Are the instructions included?? Can you adjust it without any woodworking tools
Aug-22-05
A: Paint is a $4 extra. I will have to create a god damned FAQ I think!!

It is only 31.00 as of now
Add 10.00 for shipping
Add 10.00 for shipping insurance
For only 51.00, you too can have a piece of a 2x4 at 6"inches long!
Painting it comes to 55.00 though

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
D34DC311 said:
I need to think of some crap to sell like this make some money for the supra.
Dead: Here's one for ya "The HandBrick" or the "E-Brick" it's used when the e-brake is not working is multidirectional as it works in either direction for uphill and downhill parks!

Is available in many different materials/colours and can be customised to suit the individual!

It also doubles as either an offensive weapon or a defensive one! ;)

It's uses are only limited by ones imagination!

get it today the "D34DC311 E-Brick" only available in limited numbers of 1 billion per production run!
Don't leave home without it!
(comes with free directions to the set of steak knives in your cutlery drawer)
Our operators are waiting to ignore your call!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ ill send you 1/2 the profit if i get the hand brick up and going anyone else got any ideas?
i was thinking about the one you were talkin about IJ, my dad used one on his 1975 chevy pickup, worked pretty well too. :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
One of my high school buddies had problems with speeding tickets when he got his license. His dad tells him, "No worries, just get a piece of rope." He's rather puzzled about what the hell a piece of rope will do about speeding tickets, so his dad explained, "Just tie it to your right foot, and when you find you are driving too fast, pull on the rope!"

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Cpt: ;)

Dead: LOL nah you can keep all the profits so you can feed the SupraMod Beast!

Grim: The engineer in me can't help but run with your friend's Dad's suggestion and update it a little!

Hook the rope to the accelerator pedal then loop a slip knot in the end and loop the free end around a Testicle after measuring the free length needed to maintain the speed limit !!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
Cpt: ;)

Dead: LOL nah you can keep all the profits so you can feed the SupraMod Beast!

Grim: The engineer in me can't help but run with your friend's Dad's suggestion and update it a little!

Hook the rope to the accelerator pedal then loop a slip knot in the end and loop the free end around a Testicle after measuring the free length needed to maintain the speed limit !!

ehh but i think the testicle thing might get u pulled over quicker, the pain from getting tugged on will cause u to spaz out and slam ur foot down i think, and bam fly right past a cop, and what you going to say when he ask why u have a rope attached to ur foot and going up to ur crotch?
lol
and also what if you forget to remove it and u get caught up on something in the car, ur leg and nut is left in the car while u ar lying on the ground crying like a bitch,lol
:biglaugh: