Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
jdm pimp style yo!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p54561_1.jpg

p54561_2.jpg

Sorry, the car is dirty and is getting painted soon. I just installed a 4.3 diff yesterday, I love the 4.3! I put the exhaust on today too, its a custom 3" dp I made, a hks 85mm mid pipe and a hks stock looking muffler with 3" inlet (not sure which model it is) It hauls ass now, for a stock motor!
Also, it's getting a set of Tein coilovers this week too! It's the "wifes car" so I got a pic of her with it.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Big ol titas! haha

The wheels look good.. I love mesh wheels on mkiis.. I hope to get some nice ccw mesh's someday...

I

itr206

I dont care for those wheels much. But its all in opinion
Im not a fan of mesh wheels really.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
2nd pic = :rofl:

the wheels look great, they remind me of my own. i guess that kind of makes me biased. clean it, wax it, and take more pics. :icon_bigg

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
The wheels look good.
The Tien's will really make the car look lean and mean.

But if it were me, I'd get wheels a lot easier to clean. Because with a hot wife like that, she can only be seen in a hot ride. And there's nothing worse to ruin a hot ride than dirt.

What wheels are they? What size?

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
yeah they will be kinda hard to clean, althow they look awsome...i like em. here are mine (not the best of pics, had to take with my cell phone)...but they are 16" (basicly stock size, just alot better lookin the sawblades.)

l8ter
justin

Attachments

• Aug30_001.jpg
    Aug30_001.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 24