Boost and water temp.
tinisupe8.bmp

Interior
tinisupe10.bmp

My wrangler awaiting for the sup to take it over as my daily driver
tinisupe12.bmp

Exhaust
tinisupe9.bmp

-Nothing special, but this is my first supra and I am loving every minute that I spend fixing her. I only drove her for one day before we started tearing it all apart so I can not wait to get her back ont he road.

Jon

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
looks great i hope you take care of it and enjoy it! i know how you feel about not being able to drive the car. i finally got mine working about 2 months ago, autocrossed twice and it hasnt really moved since. all i need right now is 2 rear tires but she is going under the knife again in a bit for a motor swap. i must say that you have quite the collection of parts in the rear hatch! :biglaugh:

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
Well, I got my head gasket and started puting everything back together. when I got to the exhasut manifold I tried to tighten the bolts and they just kept spinning. Time to get a heli coil set and drill the old grooves out. At least it isn't something major, but everything that I dfind wrong makes me wonder what else the previous owner messed up. Hopefuly the supra will be up and running soon because if not then I will have to wait for xmas break to finish her!

Jon

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
I/c pipes came a few weeks ago, but I am still waiting on my high flow cat. In the mean time my car is down because the turbo mani studs stripped so I have some time to wait for the cat. Hopefuly I can get it going before winter and enjoy her a little, and I hope I do not develope rod knock when she is back!

Jon

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
good work, man. clean lookin supra, too.
keep it up. should've helicoiled the studs when it was out, but as long as you do it, that'll be the last time youll have to worry about it.

and dont talk about rodknock. that's like uttering "crankwalk" in front of a 2G DSM owner... :icon_razz

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
yeah I know rod knock isn't the happiest of topics for us mkIII owners, but it is something that I am afraid of, esp. when I just spent so much money on her.

Jon