My new best at the track.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Best time at the track !! 7MPower :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very very happy that Tony AKA (silent) since he taped my runs as we forgot the camera.

This was done at 25PSI (capable of 30) and no nitrous just yet. Just learning the cars ways :naughty:

60ft was a whopping 1.5! Yes you read that right I didn't believe it myself LOL I know once I turn it up a lil more boost wise, I'll see a 10. The reaction time you can ignore as this was my second time on slicks and wanted to concentrate on the launch.

MPH was 126.97

Edit:Best MPH so far now is 130.27 Nitrous is almost ready to go as well.

Thanks to Erik, Ron, (and family), Michelle and others that helped me get the car ready for the runs. Also Bill for helping me with the rev limit :biglaugh: Especially the wife (awsome support)
Second pass of the year and second time on slicks.
Duane

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
great times, I love seeing fast mk3's.....let's show them how our little 3.0 6 can do up against them big 5.0 and up 8's....low 11's deffen 10's on the streets :) I did 11.9 @14psi and 11.4@17psi both runs with nos, i'm running 21psi now with nos so I am 100% i'm running 10's, the car is undrivable on the streets with that kind of power. congrats and keep up the good work.

Steve

P

Pokey

congrats, you are gonna rub it in matts 1jz face right :evil2: :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
JerzeySlowpra said:
is that your car 2 stepping or the car next to u

It is me :biglaugh:

Pokey said:
congrats, you are gonna rub it in matts 1jz face right :evil2: :biglaugh:

no. I just rep the 7M :naughty: I congratulated him and he congatulated me :biglaugh: We are all a big loving community.

Duane

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
damn dude the car looks and sounds great. Hope to see you in the 10's,no scratch that can't wait to see you in the 10's.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Jake;
The "MkIII vs MkIV" vid is Duanes' most recent (@ Pacific Raceways) the run thats on the vid, is an 11.47, and a 126-127mph trap. NO NITROUS! :nono: Sorry Duane, I thought my son said you sprayed on that one, but his narration proved me wrong! :eek:: :stickpoke Duane's car is a legit 10 second Supra, wait untill he sprays it! :naughty:I'm confident he will also eclipse Will Neelys' dyno #'s! :boink: