intake pipe...

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
hey guys,
(if this is in the wrong area sorry...please move it, or let me know and ill post somewhere else)..

i have a growing intrest in my uper intake pipe (show in pic) i want to know if there is anyone else out there that would like me to build them one? let me know
thanks

l8ter
justin

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/1989MKIII/suprapipe.jpg

(it would not let me post a pic, so you will have to go here to see what im talking about)

EDIT- i could also polish it. or look into paint/powder coat. if yall wanted it. let me know..thanks-EDIT

Last edited:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
looks good, except for the fender pipe is still there....you should find a way to get rid of that.... and then you'll probably have a lot of takers. I went through the snorkel hole with my custom pipe.

attachment.php

Last edited:

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
yeah, there are some updates that im going to do to it now that ive had it for a while like that. like im going to try and put it into the fender, and all of that. like for example, im going to get ride of that rubber peice, and make it medel anyway. caz ive had some probs with that comeing off. so there are updates that im going to do befor it gets shipped, for sure....but thanks for the props....

l8ter
justin

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
what kinda pipe are you using? If its muffler exhaust, then that will be tooooo heavy. I have a piece of that under my hood right now, thats about 2 ft long and the weight is rediculous.

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
empera said:
hey justin i'll let u know next week wen i can order.

alright man, just let me know...like i said 15 shipping to you. let me know when you want it. paypal is prefered. to Keanu_gizardo@hotmail.com

mk3forme,
yeah, it is muffler pipe, but it is acually lighter then my stock parts was. when we built it we weighted it and all. and did comperecent, but it opens it up from about a inch and a half to 2 3/4 in. which is ALOT of gain. you NOTICE a huge differnce...if it didnt work, i wouldnt use it.

l8ter
justin

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
I think using a better picture & a lot more details would aid you greatly. Are you including the couplers? Are there any bungs? If so, which ones?

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
rakkasan said:
I think using a better picture & a lot more details would aid you greatly. Are you including the couplers? Are there any bungs? If so, which ones?

at this time i have no better pics. when i get the prototype done with the improvements then i will know more. as of right now. the couplers will not be inculded, the price would go up just a little if we wanted them included. prices for them would be $10.00 each...

let me know

l8ter,
justin

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
1989MKIII said:
at this time i have no better pics. when i get the prototype done with the improvements then i will know more. as of right now. the couplers will not be inculded, the price would go up just a little if we wanted them included. prices for them would be $10.00 each...

let me know

l8ter,
justin

So you don't include couplers, and apparently you don't weld any of the bungs on. You want $50 for a crush bent piece of pipe that I could probably pick up from my local muffler shop for $3-$5 bucks, then charge me another $20 to ship it?