Dual port BOV's

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Has anyone tried either of these BOV's?
Looks like they are designed to keep our ECU happy.

Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port Blow-off Valve
The Kompact series of Blow off Valves are designed to be direct replacements for VW/ Audi Bosch-style bypass valves. The Kompact Dual Port allows a portion of the charge to be bypassed into the intake system, keeping the car's ECU happy and the engine light off, while the rest gets released through the horn on the opposite side. Each of the models fit in all the same applications as the original bypass valve, and can also be used in universal scratch build kits.
FG-BOV-KTDP.gif

APS High Volume Twin Vent Blow Off Valve
The large primary vent is designed to plumb back into the inlet tract and ensures the best driveability during cruise conditions. More importantly the APS BOV cures the problems seen with after market 100% external venting blow off valves. And under spirited driving conditions with turbochargers running high boost pressure levels, the APS twin vent blow off valve continues to vent through to the second stage port in order to expel the maximum amount of charge air possible.
bov_fmic1.jpg

turbomk3

Apr 1, 2005
my freind has that type of bov that is open and closed loop on his Infinity G35 TT...sounds good and he likes it...i dont know if i would go with it though.