Roush?

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Hey,

Just a question, do they make roush v6 models? Maybe it's a dumb question, but I saw one the other night that was messing around in traffic, sounded decent, but didn't sound like an 8 :cry: He was on and off the throttle for a while, but I had traffic in front of me EVERY time he hit it :1zhelp: Then traffic broke, I switched lanes, gave some gas to see if he'd bite, no dice this time :nono:

Finally he got behind me right on my tail, so I merged onto the highway, and he just sped away from the highway. Oh well. Anyone ever have experience with these cars? AFAIK anything but the stage 3 is kinda pointless...

-J

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
nope. no roush v6's. like squid said - probably just a ricer with the body kit and badges.

i blew the doors off of a upper 90's (i dunno 96'+) gt stang that had a saleen body kit on it. kid swore it had a 351 and that his losing to a "piece of shit" wasn't possible.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Oh jeez now I really feel like a lamer trying to get a race with it... :(

I was hoping it was the SCed but why would I get that lucky especially in my town

-J

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Hahah my friend tells me the same thing. I can't find anything decent around here anyhow. 9 times out of 10 if it's a mustang it's an older 5.0 with flowmasters and no cats that'll run up to me and start trying to get me to run. I wouldn't mind finding a cobra around here tho. Vipers? Ha, around here, forget it :cry:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
youd be surprised. people are getting richer and richer...this past month alone i have seen two different vipers serveral times around town, plus two more ferraris and a lambo.

i assume all local people due to the fact that i have seen the same ones over and over.