No power in my doors

Apr 4, 2005
Milwaukee
www.cardomain.com
So I just fixed my door speaker this weekend by pulling out the door panel and rewireing it. That night when I rolled down my windows, they stopped half way and don't roll up or down now. My Power locks stopped working along with the power lumbar and seat control.

I can't figure out what happened. I can't find any blown fuses or anything. I looked through all the wireing in the door and I can't find any cuts or anything either.

Is there something that could have happened when I rewired my speaker in the door? If so what? I can't figure this out and it is keeping my car in my garage because I have no windows.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Screw go through a wire and short it out? Better yet, did a wire get back in the window track and F things all up? The window in my 82 did stupid stuff like that, I don't know about the power lumbar, but I took the switch apart and it had, ummm, crapp on it..... I dunno what it was, but cleaned it off and went on my merry way.

I know that's most likely not the case for you, but check the wires, ya never know.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
if it stopped in the middle of rolling the windows up then it'd probally be a fuse (do more than a visual check, i've seen plenty of fuses that were blown but looked perfect) or a wire got caught in the moving parts