this is what happens when u think ur initial d

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Haven't seen that before.

I guess thats why you see those warnings on video games "This is not real life, please drive carfully in real life"

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
ummm..... looked like just a crappy driver.....
I wanted to see something drifting into a curb and rolling about 30 times with blood guts and ass flying everywhere......

Miatas suck anyway.....

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
is that game in the states? because he was driving on th right side of the road, and technically, the miata is the ideal drift car, rwd, lightweight, and it can be tuned to have quite a bit of power, especially if you put the 13btt in it.

Edit:I love what they say when they get out of the car:"dude, this is gonna cost alot!" and "the lights damaged", no shit, they surley havent seen the drift bible, it says to pull the handbrake when you understeer, and thats all they ever did.

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
ummm..... looked like just a crappy driver.....
I wanted to see something drifting into a curb and rolling about 30 times with blood guts and ass flying everywhere......

Miatas suck anyway.....

damn straight thats wat i was expecting to see

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
haha wow that is why it is a video game, and i think mitas are pretty good for drifting. but thay is why you do that shit in a controlled area, but i guess that is what he learned ( i hope) and you need alot of practice before going in the mountians :3d_frown: and yes i think he was a crappy driver and need to just play the video game

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
LOL that kid posted it originally on SF. It was like a 30 minute long video..

One of these days I'm going to make an owned pic out of it.

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
"dude thats at least like $400"

aaahhahahahahahhaahaha. new fender new bumber new headlight maybe new hood. all of which needs to be painted. kid owned himself, learn to drive the legal way.

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
240's, Corrolla AE86's, and RX-7's tend to be the ideal drift cars. It's not about weight and size, its all about steering angle and having a little length in the rear end, longer the car is the smoother the drift will be. The 240's especially have a very steep stock steering angle, everyone that has switched to a 240 has said it's a piece of cake...