www.MDCmotorsports.com
121.jpg

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
MDCmotorsports said:

heh... i KNOW her... her name is christina... go HERE for a lot more pics and some videos of those things boucning around...

http://www.christinamodel.com

she has a celica that she used to bring to the toyota dealership i used to work at....shes a sweetheart and GORGEOUS in person as well.... she would always bring us like calendars and shit with her.... shes 19 now i believe... or really close to it...

L

lanky189

i wish man i could man..but i got a good job going here right now...

i would like to get outta this town for a while tho.... hm....::intense daydreaming begins::

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
srry guys but they to DAMN BIG. hand size is prefect (i got big hands). and i think that when she is 40, they will look like saggy water ballons. breast reduction. C's.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
D34DC311 said:
srry guys but they to DAMN BIG. hand size is prefect (i got big hands). and i think that when she is 40, they will look like saggy water ballons. breast reduction. C's.

She will get a boob job when the nipples hit her waistline.

I don't know, they look damn good to me. I am having all sorts of fantasies. :naughty:

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
D34DC311 said:

Glad I'm not the only one here that thinks that. In some of those pictures they were almost hittin her waistline already. It's not that big is a bad thing, but they gotta be nicely shaped.

~Meg

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
D34DC311 said:
srry guys but they to DAMN BIG. hand size is prefect (i got big hands).
True. It just looks kinda unnatural to me..... and besides aesthetics, I guess she will has (or will get) serious problems with her back because of the weight.
But she's got quite a nice face, looks likeable.

M

Makavelli

JD7Monster said:
lol DAMN!

Gee i wonder if those are real?

Wanna know for sure? Shine a flashlight under em, implants will reflect the light and beam in the dark! Fun s**t.