Knickers found in my car.

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
What a carry on. The Wife said she had found a Gstring under my passenger seat. She threw them at me shouting who's are these. I was sitting in the living room and there was a full house sitting. :icon_conf Any way I said they must have been there from the previous owner, as i bought the car as an insurance write off. Told her they must have been caught up in the springs
as I aint seen them before :nono: I told her the car was writen off because someone had keyed every panel on the car, it could have been the guys ex. She might have caught him out.

Bloody hell, I said we've just come back from the Japanese Auto Extravaganza
maybe one of the Mkiii guys planted it.
I dont know but how do you explain this. What would you do? :1zhelp:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
I know, , say you bought them for her and you thought the best place to hide them was under the seat of the car ... just hope they don't smell like the holy of holy's..
if they have that smell, well i guess your on your own .....

Will

C

Chad

Make sure u get the supra, and the garage in the devorce! Some advice...LIE LIE LIE!!!

R

Rainbow Supra

UPDATE.....

I am his wife and our daughter was going to stay with friends for a few days and they fell out of her bag. We didn't know they were there until I got into the back of the car. Put yourself in my shoes what would you have thought ?
If he had got into my Supra and found mens underwear he would have kicked off worse than I did, believe me

I was not snooping in his car, nor do I not trust him, it was totally out of character for him.

My daughter had told me they were hers but we thought we would have a laugh with him. He did see the funny side of things and we all had a good laugh.

God knows what he will do to get me back :aigo:

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
Rainbow Supra said:
UPDATE.....

I am his wife and our daughter was going to stay with friends for a few days and they fell out of her bag. We didn't know they were there until I got into the back of the car. Put yourself in my shoes what would you have thought ?
If he had got into my Supra and found mens underwear he would have kicked off worse than I did, believe me

I was not snooping in his car, nor do I not trust him, it was totally out of character for him.

My daughter had told me they were hers but we thought we would have a laugh with him. He did see the funny side of things and we all had a good laugh.

God knows what he will do to get me back :aigo:
Hahaha :evil2: Watch this space. I was'nt laughing when my son was crying about it he's 8.
Bitch I cant talk about her now she joined the forum. :3d_frown:

L

lanky189

.....well...that's just wierd..

and you're ok with your daughter having had her underwear (a g-string at that) off..in your car?

hm...

L

lanky189

sure..thats the daughters story

even so..how'd they get UNDER the seat..panties' don't slide around.