Woah, I found a childhood friend on myspace accidently!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I was best friends with her from birth till like 10-12! We ended up moving and slowly not seeing each other. I haven't seen her in many years, small world....... I should try catching up with her, although we probably don't have the same intrests anymore and probably have very different lives now. Our parents always thought we would hook up...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...e&friendID=2632518&Mytoken=632595050740438750

when I knew her she was "Alyissa" , guess I'm just out of the loop now!

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
Hi Supra of doom My first post so here we go. It looks like she's still single dood, go for it if you still have feelings for her. Its no good being shy and trying to get others to do it for ya! Go on get in there my son!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
aka Kactabigun said:
Hi Supra of doom My first post so here we go. It looks like she's still single dood, go for it if you still have feelings for her. Its no good being shy and trying to get others to do it for ya! Go on get in there my son!
I never was her boyfriend or anything, just incase you got that impression. Doesn't mean I am not intrested however, although, I really don't know her anymore like I said. I messaged her and I'm waiting on a response . :biglaugh:

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
SupraOfDoom said:
I never was her boyfriend or anything, just incase you got that impression. Doesn't mean I am not intrested however, although, I really don't know her anymore like I said. I messaged her and I'm waiting on a response . :biglaugh:
Good luck mate hope things work out for ya both, :naughty: You never know your parents might of had a sixth sense or somthing. So who knows 1 maybe 2 years time, wedding bells and the pater of tiny feet. :love: :biglaugh:

L

lanky189

she may be cool but she can't take a picture worth a shit...that or she only has half a face...

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
I wonder if Supraofdooms scored yet hmmmm.He would'nt of brought the mater up if he was'nt trying to get into her pants. Me thinks :naughty:
Let us know how your getting on fella. :bigthumb:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Matt hahahahah

I have found lots of friends off of myspace. Some people think its stupid and ghey....but honestly its just an easier path into meeting more people...since the world is so much hustle and bustle we as a human race are slowly begining to lose are friendships due to work and so forth.

But you have to watch out for the weirdo's...LOL they ARE out there.

-Jonathan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SupraOfDoom said:
She has a BF , but they are "on the rocks" as she said it.

which one is going to jump?
cause if she leaves him +1 for u, she will want another guy.
if he leaves her, -1 for u, she wont want to be heart broken again.

L

lanky189

D34DC311 said:
which one is going to jump?
cause if she leaves him +1 for u, she will want another guy.
if he leaves her, -1 for u, she wont want to be heart broken again.

good point.

i think that's a first for your Dead.