First dyno run.

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
Holy crap! Have you done more mods, or was that how much power you had back in march?

Speaking of march.... Who's white thing is that next to my car in my sig? :icon_bigg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
spipedong said:
Holy crap! Have you done more mods, or was that how much power you had back in march?

Speaking of march.... Who's white thing is that next to my car in my sig? :icon_bigg

Yeah Keelan I finally got the new (used engine) in the white thing, lol with a new turbo. Running good so far. When we took the exhaust side off the c7 turbo I had for the car, the wheel was so coked up with burnt oil and sludge it wouldn't even turn anymore so I grabbed a different unit. Specs not yet known but it's a turbonetics and somewhere around a t72ish? Big exhaust side though .84ar. Will be putting on a .68
Third run was 433rwhp and 384 torque @ 12lbs (which I have a dyno sheet for).
4th and 5th were on c-16 while the plugs went for a shit I still managed to pull 496rwhp and 443 torque @ 15-16ish lbs. No dyno sheet on this run as I was going for the 20 lb pull but couldn't due to ignition or plugs. Will be doing more tuning after Suprafest so it should be interesting.
The car is now back @ 13 lbs for the weekend.
More to come on other specs as I have to get ready for SF.

:naughty:

spoolint78

Representing T.O
Mar 30, 2005
T.O
damn that shit will break 600 easily on 25psi
what kind of turbo is it?
full boost?
post up that dyno graph

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
OK, I will be tuning it this week so will keep you all informed. Not going to give out specs just yet as there will be some changes made to the car and turbo.