Allans De-build

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Hey Allan, for your greddy manifold, what turbos have you found that will fit? I was looking into it and I only found the TD05 ones from Mitzubishi. Are there any cheap ones? Have you thought about welding T3 flanges on instead of the irregular 3 bolt ones?
eric

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Stretch said:
Hey Allan, for your greddy manifold, what turbos have you found that will fit? I was looking into it and I only found the TD05 ones from Mitzubishi. Are there any cheap ones? Have you thought about welding T3 flanges on instead of the irregular 3 bolt ones?
eric

not my manifold i was just trying it on for shits and giggles, i would probably go a T25 flange as you could get a wide range of Ex GTR turbos or a GT28R (disco potato) and try them

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
IJ. said:
ROFLMAO !

what are you some kind of fortune teller with your green text eh???

there are some good smileys on supraforums.com.au anyway

clit.gif

IJ's clutch alignment tool at use

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Well $5000 worth of parts, $2000 worth of paint and $1000 worth of labour writes off a supra over here! Good bye black supra.. i'll miss you!

... So im replacing it!

image0022dn.jpg

image0140ps.jpg

image0035hy.jpg

A mate of mine has had this car for a few years and never gotten around to geting it registered after importing it.... so i convinced him (well his missus and the thought of a spa where the supra was parked convinced him) to sell it.

now to get it on road!