Just an update.....

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Hey guys....I have been through a crises lately....

First off, me and my brother 6 months ago put on some ebay stainless steel brake lines....( my brother did f/r and I just did the fronts)....well on the SAME DAY last week both of our lines in the front busted.....me and my brothers car....VERY freaky!

So i ordered some stock lines ( my brother ordered some DOT approved lines...very $$$ which I dont have right now)....and I put mine on 2 days ago.

now my TPS is starting to SERIOUSLY die......I mean, I cleaned the connectors like 4 months ago....but now its really starting to go.

The car just jerks and is like hitting fuel cut while accelerating, no I dont have a vacuum or boost leak. Its been the TPS for a while...it would idle funky SOMETIMES and then just idle fine the rest of the time. If you went WOT for a while and then just let off the gas the car would idle rough for a breif second then just DIE.....got really annoying at stop lights.

So soon I am replacing the old TPS with a newer ( used) one. I still have not put on the new O2 sensor from MDC yet....I have to make a connector for it....LOL

But other than that...the car is running superb. I can't complain!

I was without my baby for a week last week while I waited for my break lines to come in!....and I can say from going from stock> stainless steel> stock lines I actually prefer stock lines.

The SS lines are VERY direct and they do stop WELL....but you just cannot take advantage of them with DOT4 fluid and the stock calipers....brembo's or AP's yes...but stock no.

-Jonathan