The start to my new FFIM!!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Well as a lot of you know I have started making front facing intakes so I thought I would post up a few picture of the start to my new personal FFIM. Will be done end of the week just have to finish the housing work. Hope you enjoy.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thanks,
Seth Ingham
Sleeper Designs

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Some milling, and varies other tools, very little actual hand sanding or anything tool assistance makes it much easier :biglaugh:

Here is my start to blinging the runners:

p49884_1.jpg

p49884_2.jpg

Thanks,
Seth Ingham
Sleeper Designs

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
how are you doing that? ive got some sanding rolls that ive used with my air grinder, and i cant seem to get all the nooks and crannies. suggestions?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
The polishing is achieved by grinding with a flapper wheel. Like 120 grit, one inch wide by 2in round and smaller ones to get in the nooks and crannies. then sand with 220 then sand with 500 grit sand paper, then big polishing wheel then small wheel. and whalla! also check the out zoo-loo's bling guide sticky in the technical area for a step by step.

Thanks,
Seth Ingham
Sleeper Designs

Enraged said:
how are you doing that? ive got some sanding rolls that ive used with my air grinder, and i cant seem to get all the nooks and crannies. suggestions?