pa meet?

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
i know there is already a thread abou it but is this thing going to happen or what? maple grove is cool for me. only about 2 hours drive, if that. but i also need to know if its going to be soon so i know if im going to have any money to go or not. hopefully y'all decide to make it in like 3 weeks. eitherway, get the hell on with it!! haha, j/k.
b

J

JerzeySlowpra

im htinkin lets wait a month or 2 so i can go when my cars done haha

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
man slap that shit back together for the meet....and u seriously think its gonna take that long?

must enjoy summer....

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
im prolly like 2-3 hours away from philly. not that far. honestly, beaver springs would be good or maple grove or any other spot. doesnt really matter. ill do what i can to be there.

crazystifler86

Apr 22, 2005
sinking spring, pa
i definately think we should get this moving along cuz i just gave a new heart to my supra and i wanna try it out. we should either gather in philly for some street races or go to maplegrove either one i dont give a shit lets just set something up. and if there are any girls with supras please join up ttoo.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
well, lets stop bullshittin. how about september 3rd, weather permitting? now, y'all decide where. i dont car and i doubt anyone else does either? we just need to get off ourt asses cuz the warm shit dont last to long in pa as we all know. ill even do the research and find out track times and fees. hell, ill fully coordinate it if everyone else cant get the ball rollin. anyone with me on this or not?

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
im game but i work mon-frid till 5ish than sat till 3 so please be around when i get off :) hehe im tryin to get my supra back together needs lot of touching up heh help me paint it :) till than i be rolling on the r1 :) hehe

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Am I like the only supra here in the Pittsburgh are ???? I just found out today that an old friend from Pittsburgh moved to West Palm Beach....

I need some supra friends from the burgh ......... :icon_bigg

Will

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hehe i was thinkin of starting a PA supra group or Philly supra group, except all of u are pretty far, even tho im startin to know more supra ppl in philly.

as for the meet, im thinkin....sunday the 28th or sunday sep. 4th. now for the place? i was thinkin fairmount park, not hittin up the track with my car yet but still a track would be nice, but please less than a 2 hour drive. that md meet killed me...hehe

give me some input guys.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
okay, lets do it the 4th.? anyone got aproblem with that? we could start it at like 1 or 2 and go till we feel like leavin? i mean, ill be making the trip home that night so i would really not like to drive more than 2 hours either. y'all give me some inputs and ill make the phone calls and set all that shit up. y'all can just pm me the details and me and empera will decide. if he's aight with helping me coordinate this swaree.