guy owned on protege forums

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
haha that was great

....well that tiffany must have stole the pictures i took and used them on her website

that was the best one

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
They've got some good smilies on that board:
butthump.gif

enguard.gif

kopkrab.gif

google.gif

potkettle.gif

beat-dead-horse.gif

L

lanky189

OMG...he totally stole the pics of MY girlfriend Teen Tiffany...

i shall now slander him angrily on the intraweb,

after some whacking...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
problem is, im wandering if it was a plubicity stunt, im guessing Tiffany teen go monster hits from a lot of the 16 year old forum readers.

L

lanky189

i doubt tiffany teen needs a stunt....although i would like to use her as a cushion should i happen to fall...naked....and um....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
OMFG....... 95 pages of that stuff, and it started on like 12... sux to be that guy.... but seriously, I thought that ass looked familiar.... lol Not that I've ever got to touch it.... but I've seen pics...

I'd probably try a Raven Riley pic before I did Tiffany.... but thats just me...

Why doesn't SM have a GF thread? We could just title it "Our Hood-Ornaments"... I'd post

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
15 posts per page, 96 pages... i'm not reading all of that on 56k, lmao!

G.I.OWNED :yelrotflm

they put "forum liar" as his user text, and everybody has something in there sig about him. some people possibly made t-shirts about his ownage. :lol:

i would probably go kill myself if i was ever owned that bad.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
what i dont understand is why they did not think to look at the same area "www.tiffanyteen.com" is and see he clearly blacked out the white lettering...