TX2K5 video...

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I enjoyed that vid.

At 3:42 & 3:37 the pic of the car in front (JD's probably) turns to a really nice royal blue.
That is the color I would like for my car -- and now I finally got to see that color on a MK3!

Thanks Kat!

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
It does not seem to be working for me and I have tried on my computer, my parents and my gf, but it does not work. Is anyone else having problems or can people watch it still?

Jon

* Of course I get it to work shortly after i post this.

Last edited:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
We want pics of who you are btw.... I'm still waiting on the DL for the vid. :)

***EDIT***

I thought it said CHI2k5 and got all excited.... thats why I asked for a pic of you: my GF claimed she was the ONLY girl at CHI2k5 this year.

TX looks fun though....

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Tigerkat229 said:
Anything I can do to help Tony! :)
You are too sweet!

Ok here are some of the blues that I like (the NSX blue is last though).
http://supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5139
Remember: the reason why I like the vid was mostly because of the way the Supras changed colors towards the end.

So what do you think of those blues, Kat?
Other people are of course welcome to give their opinions also.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Awesome vid! Only thing I would have done different..... more mkII's :biglaugh:

Looked like a good turnout though, I'll eventually make it down.... there's always next year!

Tigerkat229

Sexy Kitty
Aug 2, 2005
Dallas, TX
www.xanga.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Awesome vid! Only thing I would have done different..... more mkII's :biglaugh:

Looked like a good turnout though, I'll eventually make it down.... there's always next year!

Next year I'm gonna take more pictures...most of those i got from other cameras...and i want to get more video feed too

I'd loved to have put some MKII's in it but i didnt see any while i was there....i love that car...shit, i love all supras!...but most of the guys i was with this year were mkiii guys so yea...the video was a bit biased towards them

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Think nothing of it, mkII's don't get out and "represent" like they should... it's like they're mkIV's or something... you know... not driving anywhere to attend a meet..... I dunno, maybe they've all just rusted out...? I'll try and make it down one of these days....

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
mkiiSupraMan18, since you are an MK2 fan, tell me what you think of this car (for some reason, I only like MK2's if they have the wing like that one):

sm_photo_missing.jpg

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
umm... it needs a new rear wiper motor...... a different exhaust (imo).... and some window tint..... and it would look pretty damn good.... You looking into buying it or something?

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
umm... it needs a new rear wiper motor......
Why would you say that? The wiper motor worked, if I remember correctly. heheh
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
...... a different exhaust (imo)....
Well, I did ask and I receptive to new ideas, but I am a stock kind of guy. I think when that pic was taken, exhausts were not really a show item, like they are now. I know motorcycle exhausts are a show item and so are their gas tanks (unlike cars). I just dont usually think of exhausts as being a show item -- it depends on what you have been exposed to and that sort of thing.
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
...and some window tint.....
I never even thought about that in all that time.
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
..... and it would look pretty damn good....
I will take that as a compliment. Thanks!
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
.... You looking into buying it or something?
By now you probably know what it is/was in that pic.