Under my hood *pics*

Silent14

May 14, 2005
I dont post much but I'd thought I'd share whats keeping me up at night.
newsetupfront.jpg

Its still really early but I am getting really excited to driver her. The car has been sitting 4 a couple months. These are the most recent pics.
I need to get a few couplers and paint the IC pipes but I think it looks pretty damn good.
newsetup1.jpg

Let me know what you think.

-Silent

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
You're right, you don't post much at only 1 post :icon_bigg
I like your style. It's clean, and well planned out. I noticed the relocation of the ps res and I clearly see why it was done. What are the parks for on the pipes, are those welds? or cuts? When it runs it'll be a fun machine for sure. Stay active and post more as it goes bud.
eric

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
looks great except that lower IC piping sucks! is there a reason for routing it like that?
at any rate, i am sure you are excited! good luck with the car man and have fun!

Silent14

May 14, 2005
lagged said:
looks great except that lower IC piping sucks! is there a reason for routing it like that?
at any rate, i am sure you are excited! good luck with the car man and have fun!

Yeah it hangs WAY low, there just isnt enough room behind the IC for the pipes to be tucked up in there. It doesnt matter much tho, I have a FFI coming soon. :biglaugh: