do-luck type1 wing

Apr 1, 2005
WA
anyone happen to have any pics of the do-luck type 1 wing? ive only ever seen it once, in the do-luck advertising, but they only have 1 photo, and its a poor view so its hard to really tell what it looks like.

Attachments

• do-luck_type1_rear.jpg
    do-luck_type1_rear.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 71

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
That's just an 87-88 wing sitting on top of the corner pieces of an 89+ wing.

G

gotboost$

umm... not that anyone cares what think, but I THINK the 89+ stock wing looks a fuckload better than that... in my steaming shitpile of an opinion IMSSOAO

Apr 1, 2005
WA
that wing is much bigger than the junk on the pre-89's. it looks more like the wing all the NSX guys put on their rides. but still its hard to tell with just that one photo. any others out there?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I agree. It looks like the '89 end pieces, with the pre '89 wing with raised up pillars and no brake light. Doesn't look that bad, but wingless is better ;)

Last edited:

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
That wing is definitely the 89+ ends with a customized centre from a pre 89 turbo. You can clearly see in the pic on the left side that the centre wing, from the pre 89 is not attached to the ends to facilitate opening of the trunk. and you cansee how the lines look as tho they weren't meant to be. I have enclosed a pic zoomed in to show you guys. I hope it works. They simply shaved the centre light and support off and I think it doesn't look half bad myself.
eric

Attachments

• do-luck_type1_rear.jpg
    do-luck_type1_rear.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 18
Apr 1, 2005
WA
that looks like a shimmed hood with really big shims. i saw a write-up somewhere of someone doing that to their hood but it didnt sit as high as that one.

G

gotboost$

Thanks global threat!
The stock 3 peice is one of the sexiest parts on our cars. :boink:
It looks like a psudo 80's bmw rally wing IMO

personally i would rather stick my dick in a bag of broken glass than put that on my car :wuteva: :puke: