Can't find these trailing arms......

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Hey all, I saw some sweet trailing arms for sale on a random site a few weeks back. They have a spherical rod end on one side and are fabbed from six sided aluminum or steel stock. Anyhoo, they're priced around 170 bucks. If anybody can help me locate them I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,
Zach

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
I don't think that was them. This was a company that sold performance products, I think they just made the trailing arms themselves.

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
What's wrong the stock one. Why are these better than the stock one. I have wheelhop all the time. Looks like the gold one adjustable.I love the gold one blinging.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
I was looking at the QA1 site, and all the Heim joint options... Yummy. ;)

Building a set would be about as much as buyng the 170.00 ones. However, by the time you buy the full setup for the rear suspension, your about 700.00 into this deal. (But have complete adjustability for the rear suspension, and heim joints at all bushings except for the stock rubber mounted ones in the rear knuckles/hubs.)

From what I can see in the D1 world, these alloy links/bars are very robust. They slide around for a season or longer on them, and usually nothing breaks. Better than stock, and lighter by far too. Plus the gold alloy rods do look pretty nice under there. LOL

SupraJack

Apr 3, 2005
The LIPP traction arms do cost more BUT they carry a lifetime warrenty against bending or breaking up to 1000HP. If you somehow do break them we will send you a new set.
They are on sale right now for $259 and made from cast stainless steel and an I-beam design.
This arm will eliminate wheel hop.
Jack
SupraSport

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
zurud said:
What's wrong the stock one. Why are these better than the stock one. I have wheelhop all the time.

What wrong with the stock ones? You pretty much answered your own question. Wheel hopping machines. Plus they bend very easily. Many, many people have bent their trailing arms.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Traction_Arms_Rear.jpg

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/price/Toyota/Supra_86-92/performance/Suspension/Traction_Arms

Introductory price of $160 if you call me and mention Supramania :)

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
Put-it-in-your-Mouth said:
Wow, Haha,

Who teh fuck is gonna notice the gold under your car? plus explain to me exactly what your gonna adjust, or why there would be a need to?

ME i'am under the car a lot . I love being under the car watching my hks drager and jerking off to all the blinging underneath there.

By the way, the horsepowerfreaks arms for 160.00 is it just for one or both.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
zurud said:
ME i'am under the car a lot . I love being under the car watching my hks drager and jerking off to all the blinging underneath there.

ROFLMAO time for a girlfriend there Z!

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Put-it-in-your-Mouth said:
Wow, Haha,

Who teh fuck is gonna notice the gold under your car? plus explain to me exactly what your gonna adjust, or why there would be a need to?

lol

hmm ever hear of a car pulling to the left or right under load? Hmm perhaps take care of that ;)

I dunno. Before you open that pie hole. THINK prior to wasting the forums bandwidth with such infantile statements.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
zurud said:

read adjusters comments. It is for ONE. so double the price ;) Of course i could be highly mistaken but doubt it as the rod ends alone cost a pretty dime ;)