Dreamin of Kills

M

Makavelli

I get my Supra today, and all week I've seen cars in traffic and said to myself, I can take him...ooh, I'd eat that guy...Lookout Denver! :evil2:

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
ya but maybe we can meet up so you can see the few nice supras that are in denver.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
CtSupra said:
how can i say this in a nice way?

umm, you're n/a... you're not beating anything. sorry man.

Honda's :) ragged 5.0's, 6 cly stangs... celicas all that sort of car... a NA supra is stil faster then a portion of the basic ricer cars going aroound.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ShagsSupra said:
Honda's :) ragged 5.0's, 6 cly stangs... celicas all that sort of car... a NA supra is stil faster then a portion of the basic ricer cars going aroound.

tru i can take just about anything that doesnt have a price tag more than 30K
lol

M

Makavelli

D34DC311 said:
tru i can take just about anything that doesnt have a price tag more than 30K
lol

Yea, and do the math...If you put 10 or 12 grand into a supra, you can pull out 500 hp. Try gettin a 500 hp car for 12 grand anywhere else! Hell, 10 grand will barely buy you a kia!

Also, in the Springs, I see nothin but lil' hondas and integras with a few "badass" neons thrown in. Them are the ones I know I can take stock. I'll do a little bit of tweakin and get her to 275 hp before I paint her. 275 hp is more than a lot of so called fast cars in my town. Almost anything 6 cyl non-turbo won't stand a chance. Then it's time for a turbo swap and a stage 5 hp package...550 hp, here I come. :evil2:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, umm *taps Makavelli on the shoulder* excuse me an NA wont hit close to 275 with everybolt on out there, srry. max u can get out of the NA is like 240 and thats with damn good tuning and an engine that looks like it came off the assibly line.

M

Makavelli

D34DC311 said:
lol, umm *taps Makavelli on the shoulder* excuse me an NA wont hit close to 275 with everybolt on out there, srry. max u can get out of the NA is like 240 and thats with damn good tuning and an engine that looks like it came off the assibly line.

Bah..I don't buy it. I once got a 95 Civic Hatchback DX to 311 hp...You mean to tell me I can't get a stinkin 75 more horses from a Supra?

M

Makavelli

D34DC311 said:
u sure u hit 311? huh, u dyno it.

and Nitrus doesnt count.

No Nitrous. Yes, dyno'd. Of course, the engine when completed was pretty much a bastardized SI Prelude Vetec, Civic SI, you name it. It was my Frankenstine monster. I pulled all kinda parts from junked Hondas, did the pullys, wrapped the engine, everything. I ain't big on NOS, too old school for that.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
You could get a DSM for 2500$, spend 7500 on othing but performance mods and youd have a 9 second car.

Smae with a 5.0 mustang.

there are alot of nice cars / cars that can be made fast easyer then others...

choosing a more reliable 1 is key tho lol.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
cwapface said:
By cars you mean the ford pinto and plymouth station wagon? Because I know you aren't talking about mustangs, camaros, pickup trucks, suvs, hondas, or other supras

definatly not other supra's i see (i swear on this) on average 1 a month, 2 or 3 if im lucky.

M

Makavelli

cwapface said:
By cars you mean the ford pinto and plymouth station wagon? Because I know you aren't talking about mustangs, camaros, pickup trucks, suvs, hondas, or other supras

Civics, Neons, Integras, grand am's, etc...even modded, they ain't pullin 200 horses. I think its funny that ppl dump a little cash into these (mostly on looks) and I can smoke em with my stock $1000 ride.

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
also don't forget that 200 hp may seem like alot but u got one fat pig of a car to haul around wieghing in at 3600 lbs or so. Thoses integaras may only have 130 hp but they wiegh way less then half a supra would. Keep that in mind.