Kelowna meet

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
:stickpoke Come on all you Washington, Oregon and Idaho Sup guy's and gal's. There was alot of Canadian representation at the Portland meet, so let's show our friends to the north the same respect, and get up there on the 13-14th! I know the area a little (son played hockey) and it is absolutely an awesome place to visit. :boink: Then throw in some good Canadian hosptitality, and some cool Supra's, and youv'e got a winner. :bigthumb: My son and I are rollin' out 3:00am ish, on the 13th. Going via Vancouver, if you're interested in a mob out, pm me.

P.S. Today is the registration deadline! Hurry up!!! :aigo:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Come on guys, if I'll drive to Portland, you should be willing to drive to Kelowna. Besides, Kelowna is much nicer. ;)

Tom - if you leave at 3am, what time does that put you in Vancouver? Perhaps you can meet with the crew here and caravan up through the mountains together? Might be worth your while - I know where the RCMP like to stash their radar... :)

M

mattonedime

I'll go.. But can someone confirm that I do not need a passport? I have not renewed mine in years. If thats 100% ok, then count me in.

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
You either need to have a passport or a birth certificate to get across the border.

I can vouch for the Canadian hospitality. These guys are great, and most of my family is canadian as well. I had a great time back in march just visiting Vancouver.

As for me I'd love to make the meet, but I've got alot going on around that weekend. Ending current job, starting new job on monday, and so on. I really wanted to come up again too. :(

M

mattonedime

I feel like a total shit head.. I cant make it guys :nono: :nono: Damn weekend is booked solid with work for me. Well, sorry to bail on this.. I wanted to get away from Portland for a bit, but I have to make money.

Have a great time.. I hope more peeps from the states make the trip.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Damn! I really wanted to see your car in person Mattonedime, oh well some other time I guess. I really hope some more cars come up from the states and to everyone who can't make it, there is always next year :D