Toronto Meet-Who is going?

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
For the most part the road to Toronto is through Michigan crossing into Canada over the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron off I-94.

I plan on taking Friday off since the events start Friday evening. I would like to leave in the AM but the time is not in stone, so if anybody is coming up this way and wants to meet at my place (which is right off 94) and go as a group I will be happy to work with you on the departure time.

The hotel is 95$CAN per night and reservations need to be made this week to get that rate.

For anyone that wants to drive up Thursday night, I can put up a few people at my house. Bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

This is probably the 3rd biggest annual meet in North America and I hear is it very well organized.

Also posted in the Canada forums for any Canada folks that might want to meet somewhere on the 401.

Dan

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
If your talking about Supra Appreciation Day's then I'll be there for sure. Hopefully sporting my new T67.

Dave
from Toronto

Edit: I'm up for meeting alone the 401.

Last edited:

stokeless

supra-man
Apr 5, 2005
michigan
whats up dan? you know i'm going... had a blast last year; my car should have a new clutch by then.

adam and i talked about it a few weeks ago and he wanted to meet up at the shop. let me know what everyone is doing. i will be leaving fri as well. looking to leave between 9-11am.

it's gonna beeeeeeeeeeee fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
^^Good deal man. I was sure you were going to make it. I was not happy about not being able to join you guys last year.

Is your brother going as well?

We need to get on Adam's ass since he is not sure at this time if he can make it.

Dave-We can work out the logistics closer to the meet. We will want to meet on one of the 401 exits I would imagine.

Dan

K

karaki

Glad to hear some of you boys from Michigan are coming...glad you had a great time last year. Lets do some serious praying that the friday day at the track doesn't get rained out again :(.

If you guys have any questions on the meet please don't hesitate to ask...see ya here...drive safe.

stokeless

supra-man
Apr 5, 2005
michigan
Blue87T(Dan) said:
Less than week, how is Team Stokeless looking?

Sad to say no other Michigan guys appear to be going or if they are they don't want to go with us.

hey Dan, john should have his car ready by monday and we are for sure going. i'll get in contact soon before thursday and let you know.

who else is going?? Adam??? Dan you seem to know most of the supra owners here in michigan, try to gather info on who is going so we can have a nice trip to toronto.

K

karaki

Woke up on Tuesday and Almost cried when I looked out the window and there were no supra's outside my house :(.

I just wanted to thank all who came to our meet and battled traffic; tornado's and flooding. I was great to see Team Michigan up here again and really hope to see you all next year.

Dan btw...Sorry...you were 100% right. I have no idea why but the directions into the park did not say to turn left...my mistake...Beer's on me next time you're here ;)...thanks again guys for making this meet so enjoyable...ciao.