Chi2k5

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Just curious what everyone else thought of the meet...
Just like last year, I got sent home with another "turbo my mkii" scheme, Grant we need to talk about that car. Overall, I'd say I had a good time. Ran a 15.6, but lost a chance at $250... Smoked the other mkII that was racing, but it was only a 5m... Got plenty more material to use against Jon... :icon_razz Got to see what a bird looked like when it was hit by 3, maybe more, cars in a row... Actually got to see 2 other mkII's... All this, and I still didn't get to ride in Grant's turd... :3d_frown: But anyway, I had a good time, and still, I can't wait for next year!

Grant... seriously... we need to talk!

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
I thought it was pretty cool! There's always something magical about concentrating that much horsepower in one area.

Make it back OK, Jon?

C

chromasupra

Here's a few of my pics, another great experience. I'de like to say thank you to them guys on white chi2k5 shirts.

Attachments

• web3.JPG
    web3.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 9
  • web2.JPG
    web2.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 7
  • web1.JPG
    web1.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 9
  • web4.JPG
    web4.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 12

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
...Euro badge? *scratches head* Not remembering that.

Hrm... maybe it was just the sleep-deprivation at work.

Hehehe... come to think of it, I have never met a single one of you folks without having been up way past my bedtime. :)

aljordan said:
Eriol, you didn't miss it.. you looked right at it. It had the Euro badge on the front. You're the one that told me it was a euro badge.

C

chromasupra

:wavey:Oneandgone, you was gone all day. Thanks bro, I'll look for you next time. Nice car by the way, I was going to ask you few questions about it but your where busy racing. How was it?

:dunno:Eriol....If I remember right, somebody ask about that TOYSPORT Badge. Just hard to remember who did what, right Al? It was overwhelming to see alot of supras at one place. It was my first meet ever, hope there's more.

:drink1:I like that MKii, my girl loved that green. And the bird, I was like "shit happens when you fly by supras", is that real Supraman?

Attachments

• web7.JPG
    web7.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
  • web6.JPG
    web6.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 5
  • web5.JPG
    web5.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 5

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Bird was deff real... unless they had it in their pocket and just stuck it under there and made the whole thing up... all I know is that not too long after we got rolling... Eriol and Al hung way the F back... and when Eriol passed, he told me and my buddy about it, I'll get those pics eventually...

And to your girl.... she shoulda asked, I would let her drive it... She's probably never driven a "real Supra" before... :biglaugh: But I'm assuming that blue mkIII was yours?

here ay go....
suprameet73120050020bt.jpg

Last edited: