Blue87t(Dan) vs Cavaleir

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Well hate to say it, but Dan got his butt spanked by a Crapalier at Chicago this weekend.

Sorry Dan, but I had to post it.

Trust me guys, when Dan see's this, he will let you know what kind of Cavalier we're talking about here.

Hey btw Dan, next time I might just have to buy you a beer if I can find a designated driver for the night.

:icon_razz

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
omfg lol, this deserves to be OT.
dont bring to kills section.
DAN were u at i wanna here it all

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
lemme guess... ecotec (stock or swapped) with an bolt-on turbo kit (or upgraded turbo), fully built motor, 25psi, 300 shot of nitrous (j/k :D), drag wheels, parachute, ...and whatever else against a ct-26 supra (i believe)?

i can see this happening. sucks.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
ecotec J-bodys are actually pretty quick with some work done to the. i will admit they will take a good bit of work to beat a bpu ct-26 supra. my friend has a 03 cav and to be honest i am quite impresed with it for the work he has done to it. his current mod list: cold air intake, bigger throttle body, B+M shift plus (he is auto), catback exhaust, springs struts, and rear swaybar. from a roll and from a stop i stil walk on him with 3 inch exhaust from the turbo back, intake, bosch 110, doc J mbc @ 8 psi. he just tags along better than just about everything else near where i live. i think with a little work they can make a pretty nice little daily driver with a little get-up-and-go behind them.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
hehe, entertaining fact: the cavalier is a toyota car in japan. :joshers:
so remember kids, cavaliers are like our cars inbred little cousins.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
stanzaspeed said:
hehe, entertaining fact: the cavalier is a toyota car in japan. :joshers:
so remember kids, cavaliers are like our cars inbred little cousins.

wahh?? wait so i know GM and toyota are merged sort of, but they sell it as a Toyota vehical over in Japan.

KrZyV3

Apr 1, 2005
MDCmotorsports said:
Well hate to say it, but Dan got his butt spanked by a Crapalier at Chicago this weekend.

Sorry Dan, but I had to post it.

Trust me guys, when Dan see's this, he will let you know what kind of Cavalier we're talking about here.

Hey btw Dan, next time I might just have to buy you a beer if I can find a designated driver for the night.

:icon_razz

I thought it was a Sunfire..lol, if youre talking about the race at the track. It was Turbo'd.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Toyota and GM haven't merged at all, they just work together, and have been doing so for quite a long time (since the early 80's).

Most of the time, it was a Toyota vehicle rebadged as a Chevy or Geo, sold in North America (Chevy Nova, Geo Prizm, Chevy Prizm).

During the mid-90's, the Cavalier was sold in Japan, rebadged as a Toyota, and it didn't sell well at all, in any sense of the word. In fact, it flopped, and is no longer sold there, I don't believe, lol.

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
here are some toyota Cavaleir's they look just like my soon-to-be wifes 02 chevy she just recked.....

Attachments

• toyota_cavalier_6242.jpg
    toyota_cavalier_6242.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
  • toyota_cavalier_6240.jpg
    toyota_cavalier_6240.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
  • toyota_cavalier_6236.jpg
    toyota_cavalier_6236.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 5882_4.jpg
    5882_4.jpg